Thursday, November 1, 2007

We Believe

Ok, so its pretty much established that I have sucked at this Blogging thing. But I want to share the greatest thing that has happened in my life recently that reinforces the "No Man is an Island theme of this blog.

RED SOX NATION!



Last Sunday the Red Sox swept the Colorado, something or another (Frankly, I've never heard of them) to win the World Series. I love these guys! All through the playoffs I received text messages and phone calls from acros the country of dedicated fans of the best baseball team in the nation (sorry Cubs fans, I sympathize with you). The Red Sox Nation is strong and binding and pulls a people of frustration and despair together. Go Sox! And this one was for you Grandpa Pierce!

There are many many other things that I need to catch up on, the most important of which is that I am working. In the coming days and night I will, I promise, be better at writing what's on my heart and mind. Until then... We Believe!

No comments: